Wednesday 4 March 2009

Planning: Exploring Logo Fonts

I am currently exploring different types of fonts to use for my main project peice (a music magazine) and have asked 40 people to chose just one in order to give me a definate winning font type. Below are the results from my survey:
[3]

[2]

[0]

[8]

[2]

[3]

[3]
[4]
[3]
[3]
[3]
[6]
As you can see from my results there is a clear winning font type called "Bremen Bd Bt" which 8 people voted for. The majority of font types in the survey were very recognisable ones such as Loki Cola that is used for the Coca Cola drink, I used these for the fact that the audience can recognise them easily and therefore wonder what the magazine is about. I feel like I can do a lot with the chosen font type as it is easy to then go on and chose a colour scheme.

No comments: